Forsyth County Parks & Rec, RAMBO & Reality Bikes will host a trail building day this Saturday 11/15 from 9 to 1pm
- Blow/rake off the trails
- Do any tread work for the trail opening.
- Install trail signs
- GO RIDE!!!
Please wear clothing for outdoor work. Gloves and closed toe shoes are recommended.
All tools are provided but please bring your own gloves and lunch will be provided by Reality Bikes afterwards… Then we ride!!!
- 400 N to exit 17 - 306 Keith’s bridge rd.
- Take right at the top of the ramp
- Go down to Browns Bridge 369 and go right.
- Go 1.7 miles and turn Right on Charleston Park rd.
- Enter park and meet by the rest rooms
- Please do not park in the boat parking slots… You will get a parking ticket.