Forsyth County Parks & Rec & RAMBO will host a trail building day this Saturday 3/21 from 9 to 1pm
Our Park got hit hard during the ice storms last month. Please come out and help us get the trail back in great shape.
- Reroute section around large down tree
- De-berm any problem areas that seem to be holding water and creating muddy spots
- Finish bridge reroute
- Blow trails
- Remove any left-over brush that remains on or close to trail
Please wear clothing for outdoor work. Gloves and closed toe shoes are recommended.
All tools are provided and lunch will be provided by RAMBO afterwards… Then we ride!!!
- 400 N to exit 17 - 306 Keith’s bridge rd.
- Take right at the top of the ramp
- Go down to Browns Bridge 369 and go right.
- Go 1.7 miles and turn Right on Charleston Park rd.
- Enter park and meet in the Trail Head Parking Lot by the Kiosk
- Please do not park in the boat parking slots… You will get a parking ticket.
5850 Charleston Park Rd, Cumming, GA 30041
Thank you in advance to those that can make it!
We couldn’t do it without you.