This ride will be a go at your own pace on the public streets and the Riverside/Azalea multi-use trail with a pre-ride talk about road group riding and multi-use trail etiquette.
Attendance: open to public
Come join us in Roswell, the first bicycle friendly community in Georgia. Beautiful flats along the Chattahoochee coupled with spectacular homes along climbs that can challenge the best rider.
Three groups to choose from; 6:00 PM from Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Road, Roswell, GA 30075
We will start by groups.
- A Group 20-23 mph average – 25 miles 6:00 Sharp
- B Group 18-21 mph average – 20 or 25 miles - after A group
- C Group 16-18 mph average – 20 or 25 miles no drop - after B group
- D Group 12 mph average - 12 miles partial paved trail, partial road – Perfect for new riders.
Our goal is to have a safe, friendly and challenging ride for all.
- We support those with mechanical problems and flats. B, C & D groups
- We do not use Aero Bars unless riding in the rear or front of the pack.
- We do not use ear phones or ear plugs.
- We obey traffic rules and try at all times to be courteous to motorists.
- We always wear helmets.
This communication is merely a way of notifying those interested in our Thursday Night ride. It does not reflect any responsibility for the care or safety of those participating.
All riders, ride at their own risk.