The new RAMBO BOD conducted its kickoff meeting for 2015. As you know, we had a great 2014 and we think 2015 will blow your cycling socks off...
But first, we can’t do this without active members and volunteers like you. We need you to join RAMBO (membership dues directly benefit the trails you ride) and volunteer every once in a while during our trail building events. Here’s a link to sign up: http://www.rambo-mtb.org/join-us
Besides riding on existing trails, what’s in it for you? Your participation will help us bring even more trails and fun events to the riding public. Oh, and forgot to mention volunteers will have chances to win cool prizes at our trail building parties and earn discounts on entry fees to biking events like the Summer TT and the Enduro.
With your help here’s what we plan to do in 2015:
- Open 6 miles of trail at Charleston Park on Lake Lanier where you can ride, swim and boat all in one place
- Double the length of the infamous Troll Trail
- Build additional new trail on Pine Hill
- Add beginner / intermediate lines to the upgraded Dirt Jumps
- Build great new downhill lines in the Free Ride area
- Add a new Pump Track to Haw Creek Park
- Conduct skills clinics for everyone from young kids to advanced downhillers
- Enduro 2.0! With even more radical lines. Mark your calendars for April 18.
- Race the summer Time Trial series with new Free Ride & Pump Track races added
- Sponsor more fun events like group rides and camp outs at other trails in the Southeast
These are just a few things that we have planned for 2015 - THAT’S what’s in it for you.
We build the trails you ride… Join Us!